Jonathan Aldrich's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"It's 1/64ths of an inch. Found this handy conversion table for you http://www.coffee…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Oct 29, 2011 to Coffee Screen Size?

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"They are offering individual boilers at least, if not boilers AND pumps, for each gr…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Oct 21, 2011 to La Marzocco's "boiler system vs individual boilers and pumps"

5 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Trish

"If you weigh your filled basket before and after you will be able to find a more acc…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Sep 14, 2011 to 2 oz Volumetric pulls and triple portafilters

15 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"Coffee has a standard absorption factor of 2.086g water/ 1g dry coffee "

Jonathan Aldrich replied Sep 13, 2011 to 2 oz Volumetric pulls and triple portafilters

15 Sep 14, 2011

"I had the chance to talk to Vince Fedele at SCAA and have been using VST/Strada bask…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Sep 10, 2011 to Anyone have experience using the VST baskets on a La Marzocco MP machine?

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

"Thanks Brady, that is more the point I was trying to make. I agree with Chris in tha…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Feb 27, 2011 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"I'm surprised no one has brought up employee education yet. While I would agree that…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Feb 27, 2011 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Dan with RX/USRC is great."

Jonathan Aldrich replied Feb 14, 2011 to Looking to purchase a probat UG-22

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Th.Boccard

"my recipe lately has been 21g/340g. i started doing minute blooms w/ between 30 and…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Feb 3, 2011 to Help with sidewalling on my V60

12 Feb 3, 2011

"I'm spoiled at the moment as the company I work for uses an LM GS/3 and a super joll…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jan 3, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service