Jay Caragay's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally speaking, I think suburban operations for a truly specialty coffee shop i…"

Jay Caragay replied Jul 30, 2012 to Coffee shop in a suburban area?

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Emily- How are you pairing your iPad with Square to CSM?  Can you explain how you're…"

Jay Caragay replied Jul 17, 2012 to Credit Card Processing

12 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Chad Kimm

"Honestly, you've told us not enough for any sort of determination about the cost.  D…"

Jay Caragay replied Jul 15, 2012 to Coffee Bar - How Much Did Yours Cost?

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Ron Ingber

"It really depends on the kind of operation you are trying to run. What may be "very…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 30, 2012 to Barista Style -- Uniform or No Uniform?

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"It's very difficult to call the play after the game is over, but competitions are ab…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 28, 2012 to If your induction gets burnt in a barista competition.

4 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

"John- There really is no "one thing" that makes the most successful shops so. But yo…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 28, 2012 to Successful Coffee Shops?

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by John P

"Bryan- Are you still using that grocery store brand coffee in your shop? Poor thing."

Jay Caragay replied Mar 25, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I think that the hardline of "buy a grinder" is a bit myopic. Sure, it might be not…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 24, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"If you had come to Spro, asked for whole bean coffee and then asked us to grind it f…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 23, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Well, I've had two locations with 15 staff and only myself as the "manager".  But re…"

Jay Caragay replied Mar 23, 2012 to What's the ratio of manager to baristas?

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service