Jay Caragay's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with much of what John and Jenna have written. First off, what really are y…"

Jay Caragay replied Jan 24, 2013 to Are You Hiring - Can it Hurt to Ask?

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jay Caragay

"If my choice was between a La Marzocco and a Faema, it would be La Marzocco all the…"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 12, 2012 to LA MARZOCCO STARADA OR FAEMA EMBLEMA

13 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by stephano

"Our systems are a combination of cloud-based and local servers.  Square cloud-based…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 21, 2012 to POS Systems: Cloud or Built-In Software?

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Courtney Heim

"If you're required by your contract to be 10% lower than the local market, what is t…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 16, 2012 to How to balance the menu prices, when cost of goods is out of range.

5 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Remove it."

Jay Caragay replied Sep 24, 2012 to What would you do? one of your baristas posted a real bad latte art pic on your cafe's fb page.

25 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"Nathan- Sorry for the confusion. The 1.57% is actually the "fee" from our legacy mer…"

Jay Caragay replied Aug 28, 2012 to POS? Is anyone using Square?

33 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"Are you interviewing to hire someone to roast for you?  Or are you looking to gain a…"

Jay Caragay replied Aug 19, 2012 to Necessary Experience

7 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by will frith

"Sounds to me like there's "too much coffee" in the portafilters that impede the flow…"

Jay Caragay replied Aug 19, 2012 to How to replace la marzocco linea 3av flowmeters? machine is currently on.....

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"I'm not too concerned about Starbucks/Square. If they decide to go the proprietary r…"

Jay Caragay replied Aug 10, 2012 to POS? Is anyone using Square?

33 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"Deals vary with as many deals are made in the world. If you can get it, ask the LL…"

Jay Caragay replied Aug 9, 2012 to Tenant Improvments

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service