Bel Townsend's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

""

Bel Townsend replied Oct 1, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

"Fab. And I do agree! Like I said, I do think personal preference has a lot to do wi…"

Bel Townsend replied Oct 1, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

"Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there Brady? heh. I think all of this depends on skil…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 30, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

"That wasn't a personal dig at you Mike - and I agree, a lot of big chains have made…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 30, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Hi Mike, This is exactly what gets me about the 'high end' of the coffee industry -…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 30, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"hmm.. I think you're right in that it lacks 'focus' of sorts. You've gotta decide ex…"

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"I took an MA in research methods, most of which I now have to drag up for use doing…"

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Thanks Javaqueen, that's a good point. Does anyone think that sometimes the skills…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 28, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

"Have said somewhere else on here already, but I've been doing a lot of interviews an…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 28, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"A view from across the pond? Us Brits with our stiff-upper-lip and mustn't grumble…"

Bel Townsend replied Sep 27, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service