Djaya's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're referring to he ripple and the c-ripple. If you want an article on it…"

Djaya replied Nov 5, 2008 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"French press or Vacpot Keeps the flavors alive"

Djaya replied Nov 4, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"I don't think it really makes that much of a difference to the customer if you leave…"

Djaya replied Oct 31, 2008 to organic milk

5 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by ray peck

"Thnx you guys for replying It really helped me out a lot and i know what I'm going f…"

Djaya replied Oct 30, 2008 to Tampers

8 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Djaya

"A good start is to check in Bean Business Basics. They mention everything from A to…"

Djaya replied Oct 29, 2008 to Start up Coffee Stand?

2 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by teresa pilarz

"In my opinion a combination of both is the way to go. Using the printed version for…"

Djaya replied Oct 28, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"I'd have to agree with Kevin. Just experiment with flavors and combinations untill y…"

Djaya replied Oct 28, 2008 to signature drinks

2 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Djaya

"Here's an explanation added Greets Djaya"

Djaya replied Oct 23, 2008 to Anyone using an AeroPress in their shops for custom brewed coffees?

6 May 27, 2009
Reply by Tim Flebbe

"Here's the file Hope it helps, formulas are in dutch but if you want an explanation…"

Djaya replied Oct 23, 2008 to Anyone using an AeroPress in their shops for custom brewed coffees?

6 May 27, 2009
Reply by Tim Flebbe

"I used to have an excellsheet on the subject. If you want i can look it up for you.…"

6 May 27, 2009
Reply by Tim Flebbe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service