chris ganger's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry, that should have read flow restrictors aka giggleurs/ giggelos/ jigglers"

chris ganger replied May 6, 2009 to linea flow restrictor install help

9 May 8, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"I too am curious as to what machines you refer? I have seen and tryed the slayer an…"

chris ganger replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"sweet! good to see you this last week, just renewed mine as well. thanks for the hea…"

chris ganger replied Apr 23, 2009 to Barista Guild member, or ever been one? RENEW NOW FOR FREE!

15 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"personally I have to say that having worked on wood, stone and stainless that I abho…"

chris ganger replied Apr 23, 2009 to what kind of countertop do you prefer?

21 May 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel James Scriver

"cool, sounds as though you might have found your niche. good luck! chris "

chris ganger replied Apr 9, 2009 to Little coffee vans.

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"I like to tell people any machine any grinder any time. The skill is in the Hands! I…"

chris ganger replied Apr 8, 2009 to Little coffee vans.

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"I too have seen a number of these photos. They seem to be a big hit in the european…"

chris ganger replied Apr 7, 2009 to Little coffee vans.

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"I have run across this exact problem twice now. there are two fixes, the first optio…"

chris ganger replied Jan 19, 2009 to espresso machine repair

3 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Thanks for the responses folks. let me start off by saying that i AM aware of the NY…"

chris ganger replied Jan 12, 2009 to HELP! policy change!! how do you handle taking breaks?

6 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Ditto to andy's reply, we will either pull over some cool water and then tranfer to…"

chris ganger replied Nov 28, 2008 to Espresso straight into ice

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service