Maggie Cook's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahahaha. Nice. I posted those stories because I figured other people had funny inci…"

Maggie Cook replied Aug 30, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"I really need to get out to that area sometime soon! I go to the West Coast a lot, b…"

Maggie Cook replied Aug 10, 2009 to Cafe Grumpy

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Lance

"I was trained about 8 months ago so I can remember far enough back to remember what…"

Maggie Cook replied Aug 10, 2009 to Barista Trainng 101

16 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Justin

"haha very funny lance. :D Not Grumpy at all! You rock for checking for me, thanks a…"

Maggie Cook replied Aug 6, 2009 to Cafe Grumpy

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Lance

"Hey that would be awesome, Thanks so much Lance!!"

Maggie Cook replied Aug 1, 2009 to Cafe Grumpy

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Lance

"Hm, I didn't realize 2005 was that they started making poor decisions. It will be in…"

Maggie Cook replied Mar 7, 2009 to Coffee's Third Wave Holds Strong in This Recession

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"I agree with Chase. I don't get it anyway, what coffees were tasted? Because there a…"

Maggie Cook replied Mar 6, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"I think it's a really good point that customers are becoming more educated about the…"

Maggie Cook replied Mar 6, 2009 to Coffee's Third Wave Holds Strong in This Recession

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"What experiences do you have? Have you been a barista? What was your motivation for…"

Maggie Cook replied Mar 5, 2009 to Just getting started!

45 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I work at a small coffee shop that serves two soups and about three types of bagels,…"

Maggie Cook replied Mar 5, 2009 to Serving Food

17 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Cedric

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service