Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"I use a VPR daily and have had this issue. Best way I've found to tame it is to NOT…"

Shadow replied Nov 18, 2011 to How do I tame the Bloom of Fresh Roasted Coffee?

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

"I have no experience with Rancilio machines, but do use a NS Aurelia daily that has…"

Shadow replied Nov 16, 2011 to Rancilio Classe 9 c-lever steaming

6 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Mike Shipley

"Alex, I have to agree with Mike on this one. I will also add that your use of profan…"

Shadow replied Nov 10, 2011 to 1% customers

17 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"There are many generator choices... this depends on fuel source, size, noise ordinan…"

Shadow replied Nov 10, 2011 to Commercial Compact Espresso Machine

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Angela Edwards

"Jay is correct regarding power source consideration, BUT most compact models have sm…"

Shadow replied Nov 6, 2011 to Commercial Compact Espresso Machine

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Angela Edwards

"Everything we do is to-go and average 150s and most are fine with that. A bit higher…"

Shadow replied Oct 21, 2011 to Milk Temperature Standard

10 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jillian

"Great reply... but why quietly, lmhsao?"

Shadow replied Oct 21, 2011 to Milk Temperature Standard

10 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jillian

"I've had coffee that is too fresh literally blow out of the spouts very bubbly, with…"

Shadow replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Sounds as if your coffee could be too fresh based on what bit of info there is to go…"

Shadow replied Aug 22, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Also recommend buying a good quality pump that is properly sized for your needs as t…"

Shadow replied Jun 27, 2011 to Coffee cart help!? Water pump questions.

34 May 1, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service