Chris/Dale's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's something to consider about people in management at corporate establishments.…"

Chris/Dale replied May 10, 2009 to Hire a former starbucks manager?

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"true enough, If you want to run a cafe effectively , you pretty much have to live th…"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 26, 2009 to What's the worst thing to offer customers in a coffeehouse?

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"granted...i don't order or listen to crap"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 26, 2009 to What's the worst thing to offer customers in a coffeehouse?

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"word... If i get the same condescending look for whatever i order from the barista…"

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"I'm a fan of cue-ing up the drink without a lid just for presentation sake. We want…"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 26, 2009 to Cup Lid Applicator

21 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Shadow

"i was in a shop last week and ordered a double shot... Not a good shot but I've had…"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 19, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Along with all these recommendations, I'd recommend finding a good chiropractor, (no…"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 14, 2009 to Thoughts on Carpal Tunnel

20 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by mayinja marvin

"Glad I I could help"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 6, 2009 to Machine for home

22 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Brandy Smyth

"Larry, thought I'd share my opinion of the Oscar The head of my company sold one abo…"

Chris/Dale replied Mar 4, 2009 to Machine for home

22 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Brandy Smyth

"I never pass on an opportunity to hook up a customer with a double espresso, shows t…"

Chris/Dale replied Feb 28, 2009 to Sampling your drinks

1 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Chris/Dale

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service