Jeff Jaworski's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd look at some old Zassenhaus hand grinders until being able to foot at least a gr…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 13, 2010 to Best home grinder for Espresso

20 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chris

"DDalla, The following thread might help you out a little: http://www.baristaexchang…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 10, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Wow DDalla! Nice!!! Btw Stephen, how's the GB/5 working out for ya?"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 9, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"There is very little info out there on those. Your best bet would be to contact…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 9, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Well the humongous Escali M-63 didn't work out too well after all. I ended up going…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 6, 2010 to Gram scales

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"No, but I was planning a trip down that way last week for other reasons and have a…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 3, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Trying to snag that GB/5 and Swift that's(well it looks like the GB/5 has already be…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Oct 3, 2010 to NO LONGER AVAILIBLE**La Marzocco Linea 2av with pid and piero group caps

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"I'll just echo what Ryan said here, especially about the overuse of plastic... only…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Sep 20, 2010 to Nuova Simonelli Oscar

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

"You know there's this blond chick up my street who walks for exercise everyday and h…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Sep 19, 2010 to face piercings..affect tips?

21 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jacob

"I've wondered this as well. Not sure why anyone wouldn't cough up the extra three bi…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Sep 18, 2010 to Espresso Grinders

9 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Shadow

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2022   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service