Jeff Jaworski's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Kayakman, you've really done a great job there encapsulating the gist of what my opi…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 9, 2010 to Discussing the "Third Wave"

80 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Brady

"The following sort of appears to be Slayer Espresso's take on the issue: "The coffe…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 8, 2010 to Discussing the "Third Wave"

80 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Brady

":shrugs: Kind of liked the *bux Barista better..."

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 8, 2010 to What is your most personally lusted after espresso machine??

52 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by james eric needham

" "

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 8, 2010 to What is your most personally lusted after espresso machine??

52 Mar 30, 2013

"SAAHHWWWWEEEEETTTT!!! "

52 Mar 30, 2013

"I think so. I believe Synesso employs a similar setup on some of their machines as w…"

52 Mar 30, 2013

"Faema Legend is awesome!! I'm really glad you brought that one up. The single group…"

52 Mar 30, 2013

"Did anyone see that triple boiler LM GS-1 for sale on both this forum and Craigslist…"

52 Mar 30, 2013

"Well for one it's American made and obviously overbuilt to last quite a while. The s…"

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 7, 2010 to What is your most personally lusted after espresso machine??

52 Mar 30, 2013

"That Salvatore is crazy man! "

Jeff Jaworski replied Jan 6, 2010 to What is your most personally lusted after espresso machine??

52 Mar 30, 2013

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2022   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service