christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"  Sort of confused.  There's not really a better way to make a mocha than by adding…"

christopher myers replied Jan 27, 2011 to Mocha Madness and Cocoa Conundrums

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

"Hey Ken, this is a brilliant idea, and I'm totally behind it.  I'll be happy to cont…"

christopher myers replied Jan 26, 2011 to Marketing...for independents

19 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Hey Benza, no disrespect, I just haven't experienced Temple.  Anywhere in the Bay Ar…"

christopher myers replied Jan 26, 2011 to Reformatting our shop. Lots of questions and I need your help!

19 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Tougo Coffee

"north/central cali roasters: Barefoot Verve Blue Bottle Ritual Four Barrel  Ecco Sig…"

christopher myers replied Jan 25, 2011 to Reformatting our shop. Lots of questions and I need your help!

19 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Tougo Coffee

"Yeah, they're pretty damn sexy.  One of my favorite local shops invested in a stack…"

christopher myers replied Jan 18, 2011 to Coava Kone

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Good luck man, you'll be lucky if you can even find somewhere that has real milk in…"

christopher myers replied Jan 13, 2011 to Philippines, Malaysia, and maybe Singapore!!!!

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Cedric

"Jay- "Are we talking about Doug Zell or most of the owners on this board? Because…"

christopher myers replied Oct 1, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"You're partially right. I have no intention of bringing on bums and slackers and try…"

christopher myers replied Sep 30, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"I think you mean that the solution doesn't provide the right answers for you. Like I…"

christopher myers replied Sep 30, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"One of my mentors for this project is Tim Huet, who is on the board of directors for…"

christopher myers replied Sep 29, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service