Andy Atkinson's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of a stray from the real question of the original post, but to those thinking o…"

Andy Atkinson replied Aug 12, 2009 to Alternative Sweeteners

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"I'm a fan of using cold, not steamed, milk in an iced latte. I know there has been a…"

Andy Atkinson replied Jul 27, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"I had the opportunity to spend a good chunk of time on the Slayer at SCAA. To say it…"

Andy Atkinson replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Also look at the score sheet setup. Do tech scores have anything to do with laguage?…"

Andy Atkinson replied May 4, 2009 to WBC officiaL language

12 May 11, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"Oh and dude... Snob is not the preferred nomenclature, Pursuit of Excellence, please."

Andy Atkinson replied Apr 24, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"OK first off.... effin best thing ever.... I have always been way into my standard…"

Andy Atkinson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"The switch is an enclosed assembly, which I think would just be easier to replace th…"

Andy Atkinson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Problems with superjolly switch (DIY?)

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"At the moment we have two. Our "house" espresso, which is a slightly altered version…"

Andy Atkinson replied Mar 26, 2009 to Using more than 1 grinder?

19 May 12, 2009
Reply by Dex

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service