Andy Atkinson's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as technical differences I believe the Synesso and the La Marzocco actually h…"

Andy Atkinson replied Nov 18, 2009 to Pressure Profiling Comparison

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

""A simple "we have found that this particular coffee is enhanced by using 2% milk ra…"

Andy Atkinson replied Oct 17, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"But by just jumping to whole milk aren't we just making peoples decisions for them a…"

Andy Atkinson replied Oct 16, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"I used to be all about the whole milk all the time. Then I started actually tasting…"

Andy Atkinson replied Oct 16, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"THE key element to any "smackdown", naturally, is smack talking. The more smack talk…"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 18, 2009 to

just now

"Are you looking for a full time job or part time?"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 16, 2009 to HELP: I need a Job in Chicago!

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"Totally agree with Mike, NWRBC would be immensely helpful for you. The amount you ca…"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 13, 2009 to Need some guidence...

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"I might have to disagree with Ed here. As an owner, and even when in a management po…"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 13, 2009 to Need some guidence...

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"Are you getting water through the group at all?"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 3, 2009 to **Thanks-Resolved** Looking for some help getting set-up before I open for business on Monday!

5 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Patrick Bock

"As for the two espresso blends, we kicked that idea around a while ago, then we deci…"

Andy Atkinson replied Sep 3, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service