Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Brandon..... Up until now, I never really thought about the cleaner granuals remaini…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 10, 2009 to Backflushing purocaff without replacing shower screen = Death?

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Dunn

"Gary..... regarding the Macap 58mm series. At home on my test bar, I use a Macap M4…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 10, 2009 to Macap M5 D grinder

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Brady.... Maybe I'm missing something here..... and I'm trusting your experience, bu…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 10, 2009 to Backflushing purocaff without replacing shower screen = Death?

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Dunn

"After reading the article, my first thought was that he, (the author), had found a “…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 6, 2009 to

just now

"Brady, you included in your comments........ If you are skilled using a brew method…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 6, 2009 to Brewed coffee, whazat mean?

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Damion..... I read the post by James. Thanks much for sharing. His insights into the…"

Al Sterling replied Jun 1, 2009 to Brewed coffee, whazat mean?

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Good point......... I can name a few "pet peeves" than have gone on to become major…"

Al Sterling replied May 29, 2009 to Brewed coffee, whazat mean?

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Mike...... you've opened a can of worms.... at least for anyone who values accurate…"

Al Sterling replied May 28, 2009 to Brewed coffee, whazat mean?

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Jen..... this is a blind stab, but anytime I experience a change in my shots I immed…"

Al Sterling replied May 27, 2009 to Crema Dilemma!!

10 May 29, 2009
Reply by Eric

"Matt.... Thanks for replying. I just found some time to try again..... here's the de…"

Al Sterling replied May 27, 2009 to Barista Exchange iPhone Application

16 May 28, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service