Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, I would do the same. This was the third time, at both shops, that I've been co…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 4, 2009 to PBTC says 208F for recommended brewing temp?

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Jason, from experience, I would tend to agree that 1 tbs to 6oz of water is a good s…"

Al Sterling replied Sep 27, 2009 to 1 TBS of coffee grounds for every 4oz!

7 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I think both you and Kayakman touched on the underying issue here; customer service.…"

Al Sterling replied Sep 17, 2009 to

just now

"Becky..... sorry, but are you operating in Everett, WA? And to which chocolate compa…"

Al Sterling replied Sep 6, 2009 to Gosh That's Good Brand - Help! I need SF chocolate

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Becky Courington

"This is bizarre..... I read this post, and my first thought was to ask if you had ev…"

Al Sterling replied Sep 1, 2009 to Newbie looking for advice!

5 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Over the years, I've always timed from the moment I start the brewing cycle, pre inf…"

Al Sterling replied Aug 29, 2009 to When do I start timing a shot?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I was refering to subjective in the context of our personal taste preferences in cof…"

Al Sterling replied Aug 27, 2009 to Jamaican Blue Mountain... any available alternatives?

7 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"Off point for a moment, but talking about dark and rich vs lighter and subjectively…"

Al Sterling replied Aug 27, 2009 to Jamaican Blue Mountain... any available alternatives?

7 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"Jared........ by the way..... your avatar-photo reminds me of the Mae West line; "Is…"

7 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"Len Sabo, Pittsburgh based and active on coffeegeek.com, took me to 21st St. in the…"

Al Sterling replied Aug 21, 2009 to ...good coffee in Pittsburg?

15 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by slow hand

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service