Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve: I did turn my S1 down to approx. 200F. I say approximate as I don't believe…"

Al Sterling replied Jan 2, 2009 to Most common brew temp setting?

10 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Thanks for replying guys. I almost gave up on this topic. And yes, I was talking abo…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 20, 2008 to Most common brew temp setting?

10 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Rob: Have you looked into stainless steel? NSF grade metal sinks, like counters, inc…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 11, 2008 to Inexpensive countertop ideas?

13 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rob

"Chris.....You might want to contact "Lumiere Espresso" in Monterey, CA. They're esse…"

Al Sterling replied Nov 22, 2008 to Movie Theater

8 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

"Earlier this year I was looking for a high quality, pre packaged, chocolate bar supp…"

Al Sterling replied Nov 16, 2008 to Guittard vs Ghirardelli

22 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Black Sheep Coffee North

"Hey Ben.......good luck! My last visit to SLC, I stayed at the Homewood Sts. on the…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 28, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"Andrew...so I'll humbly share what we came up with for a marketing answer to this di…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 16, 2008 to Beverage Sizes in a Starbucks Influenced Culture

8 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by graeme finegan

"Colin....... Yes, and as for annoying, I can't really say it is. I attend a reasonab…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 14, 2008 to Spam upticks since CoffeeFest...

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

"That makes perfect sense, and reminded me that we have a similar setup in our reside…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 10, 2008 to Have you considered "Counter-Top Milk Dispensers"

16 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"Mike...first off, hope all is upwards and onwards with your cafe and roasting biz. J…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 10, 2008 to Have you considered "Counter-Top Milk Dispensers"

16 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service