Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Being in So.CA, here's my vote for a group that might meet your vision of a good sup…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 30, 2010 to Need GREEN WHOLESALE distributer with cheaper fair trade/organic coffees

8 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Matt B. shared a classic marketing study-story; "He is grinding with an Anfim SC and…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 5, 2010 to Starting my own shop

35 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Sedillo

"Maybe I missed a similar response in scanning this post, but Jeremiah's reply was th…"

Al Sterling replied Apr 4, 2010 to Starting my own shop

35 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Sedillo

"As is often said, "If you're gonna' do something...do it the best you can." That's n…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 2, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Teresa, coming from a formal marketing and sales background, I'm in "respectful susp…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 2, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Just a thought, but when reading the bottom of the article, I see that the summary o…"

Al Sterling replied Dec 1, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"As far as I know, there is only one quality specialty coffee retailer in Orange Coun…"

Al Sterling replied Nov 19, 2009 to Looking for coffee shops for a regular customer, traveling abroad

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"Johni.... I was on a quick business trip last week, went up to Sacramento, then back…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 17, 2009 to PBTC says 208F for recommended brewing temp?

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"I sometimes wish I held the patent on "....the reinvention of the wheel" , because y…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 16, 2009 to Water for your coffee?

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Jarred, unless I misunderstood your comment, I think you might hear from forum membe…"

Al Sterling replied Oct 10, 2009 to Water for your coffee?

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service