Mike's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to kids," Zeke and Ellie"and they have received new and hand me down clothing…"

Mike replied Sep 23, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"You are making me so hungry. Some of my closest friends started as customers years a…"

Mike replied Sep 23, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"Wow! We may not be the cure all, but we can make difficult days I little more tolera…"

Mike replied Sep 22, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"That is so good!Thanks for that...The more I am reminded that we are appreciated and…"

Mike replied Sep 22, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"At Stell Coffee & Tea in we referred to this as a "Turbo Coke"...The shot should…"

Mike replied Aug 30, 2010 to Espresso and Cola

24 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Julian Hernandez

"We are more than servers of coffee, caffeinators, and warmers of cooled hands.To man…"

Mike replied Aug 28, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"It's amazing all the acts of kindness through the years that come to mind, "God in a…"

Mike replied Aug 26, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"That is so cool...That reminds me of the gifts people gave, five years ago when my s…"

Mike replied Aug 26, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"Perhaps you dropped it."

Mike replied Aug 8, 2010 to EP tampers and handles or all in one Rattleware?

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Mike

"Swift lovers /operates, 1st- pull the Impeller (the tamping devise)...on top of this…"

Mike replied Feb 21, 2010 to La marzocco

10 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service