Benza Lance's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"That comment was directed at Ron. For some reason, he thinks he's a moderator.  "

Benza Lance replied Aug 18, 2011 to We are down considerably off in sales compared to last June and July. Looks like August could be the same.

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"You need to get a new job dude. "

Benza Lance replied Aug 18, 2011 to We are down considerably off in sales compared to last June and July. Looks like August could be the same.

10 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I do this for a bud of mine, who is a huge Danzig fan. Its called 'Dirty Black Summe…"

Benza Lance replied Aug 12, 2011 to What's your flavor?

17 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by David L

"I do this for a bud of mine, who is a huge Danzig fan. Its called 'Dirty Black Summe…"

Benza Lance replied Aug 12, 2011 to What's your flavor?

17 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by David L

"If I had to choose 1, Chemex with the Kone all the way. Super clean cup, easily repe…"

Benza Lance replied Aug 8, 2011 to Siphon, Pour Over Station or Chemex?

7 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Benza Lance

"Get as much footwork done as possible: business plan, operating agreement, financing…"

Benza Lance replied Jun 20, 2011 to About to take the plunge....

7 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Deferio

"In my opinion, the role of the manager should be "to act as the owner". Order/receiv…"

Benza Lance replied Jun 20, 2011 to How much can an owner expect of a Manager and how much are they compensated(paid/benefits etc)

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

" The question is always, how do you communicate with your customers that your decis…"

Benza Lance replied Jun 20, 2011 to Whole Milk Only

31 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Who died and named you moderator?"

Benza Lance replied Apr 1, 2011 to Ditting kr 1203

20 May 18, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Hey Justin! Seeing the size of city you're in (I'm supposing either Dayton or Columb…"

Benza Lance replied Mar 23, 2011 to Getting the community involved

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Paul Yates

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service