Richard Penney's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"A thought that my local "good" coffee house has the cream in a pitcher refrigerated…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 7, 2010 to Cheap ass customers.

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"The amount of chemical cleaner that is used is so very small that it is really not a…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 7, 2010 to cleaning poll

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

"I like to have the group about 202º for the first shot. The ideal temperature for a…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 7, 2010 to Astra Gourmet

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"I have been thinking about this further. And this morning a possible answer dawned o…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 6, 2010 to Astra Gourmet

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"I have used one. I ran the machine at a higher bar/temperature when I needed to pull…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 6, 2010 to Astra Gourmet

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Ethiopian Bench Maji - Biftu, I like it as it has a hint of lemon and berry. I would…"

Richard Penney replied Dec 28, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Mike, Please share my thanks and a wish for a safe Christmas and a better New Year w…"

Richard Penney replied Dec 24, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I like the watch and see method. That look at the equipment and how it is used has s…"

Richard Penney replied Dec 15, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Hello Gina, Thank you for passing this on and also to Matt for posting it. I have a…"

Richard Penney replied Dec 15, 2009 to A Very Special Barista

8 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"When brewing for a party, I commonly use a full, to heaping, tablespoon for each cup…"

Richard Penney replied Oct 2, 2009 to measurements for a percolator?

1 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Richard Penney

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service