Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"That.... Was.... Amazing.... A little over the top? Maybe.... Something I will talk…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jan 10, 2010 to New Chemex Video--The Best Yet!

9 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"Jay, I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world. I hope I will be able to get t…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jan 6, 2010 to Your New Coffee Shop, What would you do different on the next one?

15 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"FT has definitely benefited the producers who have been fortunate enough to be a par…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jan 2, 2010 to How do you feel about Fair Trade?

15 Jan 6, 2010

"Coffee Shrub may not offer samples, but you should be able to purchase very small am…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 30, 2009 to Sourcing good green coffee in small quantities

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Luis Till

"It's not really a question of who is best, but of who is best FOR YOU! You have to f…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 20, 2009 to Whos the best wholesale supplier of roasted beans?

38 Feb 11, 2010

"Mike, Sounds like you're getting some pretty good feedback here from some guys who…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 17, 2009 to To Roast or not to Roast?

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"I will firstly respond to your question with a question: do you have any roasting ex…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 13, 2009 to To Roast or not to Roast?

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"Atlas and Cafe Imports both do AMAZING jobs. Coffee Shrub is also amazing and more g…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 11, 2009 to Sourcing good green coffee in small quantities

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Luis Till

"Great thread! I will only add to what others are already saying. You have a lot of p…"

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 6, 2009 to Advice on impressing potential employers?

20 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"You're a good man."

Joe Marrocco replied Dec 1, 2009 to External Grinder Timer

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Eric Tissot

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service