Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Please,... Please do not used your portafilters to extract anything but coffee. Coff…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 1, 2010 to Curdled Milk, Ruined Shots

12 May 1, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"If you can't find a good home for them, and are looking for someone to just adopt th…"

Joe Marrocco replied Apr 30, 2010 to Machines for Sale

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Jana B.

"I work with and train people on both. I prefer Aurelia. This is totally cheesy and n…"

Joe Marrocco replied Mar 26, 2010 to Nuova Simmonelli 2 Group Appia compared to 2 group Aurelia

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"www.kaldiscoffee.com St. Louis MO. message me if you want to come through here!"

Joe Marrocco replied Mar 23, 2010 to Traveling the US, looking for guest barista opportunities

6 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I am tempted to make a how to video on how to make a how to video."

Joe Marrocco replied Mar 5, 2010 to First attempt at making a How to video. Looking for feedback

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"That's what I'm talking about!! Too bad Midwest is over this year, or I'd send out t…"

Joe Marrocco replied Mar 2, 2010 to Southwest regional cancelled?

8 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"My $.02,... "organoleptically" is possibly the greatest word ever used on BX. I just…"

Joe Marrocco replied Mar 2, 2010 to Should Kona coffee blends be made illegal?!?

32 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"I can't believe we are talking about sanitizing coffee beans through an espresso mac…"

Joe Marrocco replied Feb 16, 2010 to How to grind the green coffee beans?

44 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Yeah,... keep us posted on your progress. You could use this thread as a blog to tra…"

Joe Marrocco replied Feb 6, 2010 to Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

"This may be a hard question to answer. Any answer is going to be very subjective and…"

Joe Marrocco replied Feb 5, 2010 to Coffee and Food Pairing. What to do what not to do?

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service