Rich Westerfield's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"What this says most of all is: Don't open a coffeehouse in Stamford. At least not un…"

Rich Westerfield replied Jan 11, 2009 to Planning on Opening a Shop? Case Study - Cafe Tango

23 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"I was trying to edit that post to mention a few other things but I guess I ran out…"

Rich Westerfield replied Jan 5, 2009 to "Flavored Coffee": Delicious Or Disgusting?

33 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"Shamefully, we started with three flavored coffees when we opened in late 2004 as we…"

Rich Westerfield replied Jan 5, 2009 to "Flavored Coffee": Delicious Or Disgusting?

33 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"interesting - we were considering a switch to VitaSoy because our Restaurant Depot s…"

Rich Westerfield replied Oct 26, 2008 to Soy Milk - Vitasoy replacement needed

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

"The Aussies and NZ's here can probably do a better job of explaining the nuances bet…"

Rich Westerfield replied Jun 7, 2008 to The Questionable Order: Tall latte, no foam

54 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

"Another possibility here is that the customer actually wants a cafe au lait (espress…"

Rich Westerfield replied Jun 7, 2008 to The Questionable Order: Tall latte, no foam

54 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

"I know there are better spots for fine dining, but still have a soft spot for Jax, j…"

Rich Westerfield replied Apr 13, 2008 to SCAA: At the Mercy of Minneapolis

16 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Aaron Meza

"We're still experimenting. We've had solid results at 14-16 g per 5oz cup at a fairl…"

Rich Westerfield replied Mar 8, 2008 to Vacuum Pots

6 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

"I am told it is the quality of the glass. A Yama will (supposedly) shatter if expose…"

Rich Westerfield replied Feb 28, 2008 to Vacuum Pots

6 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

"Now I know I suck. Scott didn't even offer to put me behind bar when I was in Milwau…"

Rich Westerfield replied Feb 28, 2008 to Payment for Exchanges

39 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Josip Drazenovich

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service