Mystic Brew's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Explain the Mercury payment system. Is it exclusively tied to SelbySoft?"

Mystic Brew replied Jul 15, 2011 to Selby Soft vs. CoffeeShopManager

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Southeast Grind

"So if I buy Selby Soft (or any other brand for that matter) how often am I having to…"

Mystic Brew replied Jun 29, 2011 to Fear of Selby Soft purchase being obsolete (like PC) in a few years time

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

"There are only few places in Omaha, NE (in my opinion) that provide good espresso: D…"

Mystic Brew replied Apr 8, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I will do that. Thanks."

Mystic Brew replied Apr 5, 2011 to What do you think about Alex Fisenko & Co. as coffee shop/drive-thru trainers & consultants?

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mystic Brew

"I have taken your comment "I'll need it eventually" to heart.  As an independent dri…"

Mystic Brew replied Apr 5, 2011 to Apology for post on "free" consultation on start-up coffee drive-thru

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"You gave me a lot of words of wisdom and instruction that I TRULY appreciate.  I kno…"

Mystic Brew replied Apr 4, 2011 to Apology for post on "free" consultation on start-up coffee drive-thru

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"You are absolutely right that at some point I will have to invest "blood, sweat, and…"

Mystic Brew replied Mar 31, 2011 to Apology for post on "free" consultation on start-up coffee drive-thru

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"I appreciate your comment.  I don't check baristaexchange everyday. I didn't have th…"

Mystic Brew replied Mar 31, 2011 to Apology for post on "free" consultation on start-up coffee drive-thru

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"I am grateful of all the advice received so far. My apology infers that I do respect…"

Mystic Brew replied Mar 30, 2011 to Apology for post on "free" consultation on start-up coffee drive-thru

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"Sorry it took so long to reply. Yes I'm still interested in the Bean Business Basic…"

Mystic Brew replied Mar 29, 2011 to Need the 3rd Edition of "Bean Business Basics"

5 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Tommy T

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service