Jason Shipley's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"There isn't much around here as far as organized schools, we do a lot of in cafe tra…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 26, 2009 to Training ....

7 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"We have a Ditting and Mahlkonig, both are bulletproof awesome grinders fast, consist…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 25, 2009 to Bulk grinders for drip

6 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"The best way to develop your pallet is to cup with other people, I find that it's in…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 24, 2009 to Palette Development

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by fumbleson

"I do sell flavored lattes and mochas, I also will add a flavor to our drip coffee. I…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 23, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"Take the thing apart and soak all the parts you can in Cafiza, Order fresh blades an…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 23, 2009 to My grinder smells funny...

18 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Williams

"There are a couple of roasters around here that do a ton of flavored beans, there is…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 22, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"I would just buy coffee that was good enough to stand on its own without any flavor."

Jason Shipley replied Jan 22, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"I would suggest that she uses our coffee, she's right in our neck of the woods. Beyo…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 22, 2009 to Bagel Supplier wanted in northeast IL.

7 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Brady

"We recommend our customers buy what they can use in less than 2 weeks, coffee we ser…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 20, 2009 to Coffee bean & coffee grounds freshness

5 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I will happily endorse the guys at Espresso Parts, not only do they stock a huge inv…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 20, 2009 to espresso or ristretto? - updosing

21 May 30, 2009
Reply by Angus Cornwell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service