The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure some of my krew can make it over to Reno from Roseville. We've thrown a few…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Sep 28, 2008 to Reno Barista Jam... Is there any hope?

9 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Well said Jason. I often stay out of these posts, because they pop up so often on bo…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Sep 28, 2008 to cappuccino issues :p

29 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"At JavaJ our focus has always been on origin. I would say we are one of those rare "…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Sep 13, 2008 to Stepping outside the bucks...

6 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Chad Maslanka

"So funny...I would say the exact opposite. I don't like the way it tastes when added…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Sep 10, 2008 to Americano - best taste?

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

"Matt, I have tried this before once or twice, usually with bad results. I think it g…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Sep 8, 2008 to the cool basket

10 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Rita Kaminsky

"Really Ben? I can't stand toddy! It just tastes so out of balance. While a lot of s…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 28, 2008 to How does everyone do Iced Coffee ?

12 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Sarah

"Chris, Perhaps you are just trying too hard? I think sometimes when people are a li…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 28, 2008 to Coffee and working class culture

21 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

"youtube?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 23, 2008 to Fox Business Network 12am EST 9am PST

6 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by thecoffeegirl

"I think this is exactly why people have moved on to such terms as "Third Wave." Ther…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 2, 2008 to Define "Specialty"

47 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

""Specialty Coffee The Definition of Specialty Coffee by Don Holly, Administrative Di…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jul 2, 2008 to Define "Specialty"

47 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service