The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Branden, first let me say I wholeheartedly agree with Mike. If you are open, your es…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Mar 27, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Schomer recommended leaving pucks in the portafilter for greater temperature stabili…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Mar 20, 2009 to Puck In or Out?

40 May 29, 2009
Reply by Becki Klauss

"Sadly, in my experience, stretching exercises are best for preventing carpal tunnel.…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Mar 14, 2009 to Thoughts on Carpal Tunnel

20 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by mayinja marvin

"The bottom line is this: There is a line. Exactly where it is is different for every…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Feb 20, 2009 to 20oz Drinks??

47 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

"LOL. Okay well, to be honest I was a little late to the party because I'm a little s…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Feb 20, 2009 to 20oz Drinks??

47 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

"Please don't. Mistakes are part of the game, and your web page is a useful tool for…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 25, 2009 to Planning on Opening a Shop? Case Study - Cafe Tango

23 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Not sure about your neck of the woods, but these guys deliver. http://www.greatinfu…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 25, 2009 to Help: searching for ACF Mugs

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"I assume you non-california or metro center folk are quoting in $/sf a year as oppos…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 24, 2009 to What does everybody pay for NNN?

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

"I think people feel more entitled to hang out at a chain than at an independent shop…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 22, 2009 to Hanging out

24 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Yeah, I cut myself on a LM drip tray once. I blame Clint though, cuz he was playing…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jan 19, 2009 to Anyone else loose blood with their La Marzocco?

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service