The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"There is nothing more frustrating that this kind of customer, because for the most p…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 21, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Any reason you're not using the COE cupping form?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 21, 2009 to Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Scaa Cupping Form

4 May 6, 2009
Reply by John Cunningham

"Devon, I'm not sure how far along you are with your project. I know it can be frustr…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 16, 2009 to Questions for a Potential Landlord

6 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by teresa pilarz

"Christine, The conventional wisdom is much like Cultiva Guy said. Be wary. Keep tha…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 16, 2009 to Purchasing an Established Coffee Business

9 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Christine

"So then why do you encourage her? Many shops have either adopted a "no ghetto latte/…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 10, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"So what is "as-is" then? What issues are you anticipating having with it?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 10, 2009 to La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Year Old Demo Unit $5000.00

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Adam Ptasnik

"Wow, the fact that this topic is even on a place like BX says a lot about how much f…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 10, 2009 to What's Third Wave

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I must confess, this had the opposite of the intended effect on me. Once I saw I was…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 6, 2009 to Member Points Leaderboard

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Everything matters."

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Apr 4, 2009 to Ethiopian Style Macchiato?

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Word to the S. Pellegrino."

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Mar 27, 2009 to Palate Cleansers

18 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Gabriela Cordón de Arreaga

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service