The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I wasn't sassing you dude. I'm just pissed off. I've tried to use my palm more,…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 26, 2008 to Opposing My Thumbs

5 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"On my friggin tamping hand, of course."

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 25, 2008 to Opposing My Thumbs

5 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"Bitter?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 25, 2008 to blended iced latte variation

13 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by mike cubbage

"I might just have to buy you a beer and throw you behind the bar this Friday. It's b…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 23, 2008 to Payment for Exchanges

39 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Josip Drazenovich

"There is of course no one answer. However, from the perspective that we are at the b…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 23, 2008 to Is this a good time to purchase an existing coffee business?

5 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by ray peck

"Even though he is better known now that he has returned to the Red Hot Chilli Pepper…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 23, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"While we do not sell a lot of these, I refuse to give them up. We have a dedicated…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 23, 2008 to How do you all serve a french press during busy retail operations

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Carrie

"Gee, thanks Jason. Stickman...while the French invented many methods of coffee prep…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 22, 2008 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

"Nice tamp, wanna puck?"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 17, 2008 to Barista pick up lines.

60 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"You might be the King Barista, but I am still the Emperor! Unfortunately, that titl…"

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ replied Jun 12, 2008 to Pay for the barista

8 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by keith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service