Greg Aliff's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"That's an interesting test.  I've never thought of things in that way.  I often sugg…"

Greg Aliff replied Apr 10, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Haha. I thought that sounded well written ;).  Of course I don't think they should…"

Greg Aliff replied Apr 8, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I reread my initial post and it did seem a little like an angry rant. Sorry about th…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 24, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Thanks Andy.  I was working on a rating system some time ago but forgot about it unt…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 9, 2012 to What makes a good coffee blog

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

"For reference my blog is www.nextlevelcoffee.com.  It's been a 3 year on again off a…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 8, 2012 to What makes a good coffee blog

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

"I may be wrong but I don't think the extraction (espresso/water) would continue to g…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 6, 2012 to What is considered "too fresh" espresso beans to be used in milk based drinks?

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

"I like to let it age about 7-10 days, i prefer a little fresh to stale.  How quickly…"

Greg Aliff replied Mar 6, 2012 to What is considered "too fresh" espresso beans to be used in milk based drinks?

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

"I think i can get it all for under $1500.  I've seen a used appia for $1200, no bids…"

Greg Aliff replied Jan 4, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Yeah, recovery time, differences between two boilers, and combinations with heat exc…"

Greg Aliff replied Jan 3, 2011 to What does your catering setup look like / consist of ?

12 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Brady

"am i correct when i said that the gasket is all that holds this screen in place?"

Greg Aliff replied Oct 4, 2010 to What type of machine is this and where can i buy gaskets

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service