John Berkness's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"My Steaks Rare, my spro 2 down the hole. I say let the fat american get fatter, what…"

John Berkness replied Feb 2, 2010 to one more large latte and I'm gonna go nuts.

34 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"a friend of mine brought me some back from panama, I roasted it at home in my mini (…"

John Berkness replied Feb 1, 2010 to Finca Lerida Honeyed Coffee

8 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Cedric

"I'm not about to start scooping crema off of drinks though. it seems a little too un…"

John Berkness replied Oct 29, 2009 to Responses to James Hoffman's Crema video

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"I'm on the fence here, though my trials brought out a very well balanced cup. i can…"

John Berkness replied Oct 25, 2009 to Responses to James Hoffman's Crema video

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"i have a nice star scar on my belly from a steam wand. he he he. why does the first…"

John Berkness replied Oct 24, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"thanks, thats all I needed, i had a customer ask me yesterday, i havent sold them re…"

John Berkness replied Aug 22, 2009 to how do you grind coffee for an aeropress

2 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"I never had enough scrilla to buy the fancy shit. i always just got mug after mug of…"

John Berkness replied Aug 10, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Whatever Johnny I've seen you do it! wait, are we talking about steam wands or is th…"

John Berkness replied Aug 7, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"i like one every once in a while as a treat. in fact when i saw this i hopped behind…"

John Berkness replied Jul 25, 2009 to Espresso Con Panna

37 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

"Ive always wanted to call the shop (Suck It Coffee!)"

John Berkness replied Jul 11, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service