Jasmine Arielle Grantham's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a ton!   -jaz "

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Thanks for the info. I know your probably right. I just hate to see it happen.  Espe…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"I'm going to say both because all the machine gives me is one screen saying 114C and…"

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"I would  love to. I want to learn everything there is about coffee but I live in Lo…"

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"It's ok. I really can't fix it?  I'm just stuck with bad espresso???  There has to b…"

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"I can't measure how many grams the machine is using because it is a fully automatic.…"

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Joe Muggs is the type of coffee. Ive no idea when it was roasted. Its a corporate ch…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 22, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"I couldn't have said it any better! -Jaz "

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 22, 2011 to Just what is a Macchiato to you?

84 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"Is there going to be a live feed? if so, when and at what website???  -Jaz"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 22, 2011 to Coffee Fest Seattle Latte Art Brackets - 2011

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Starbucks LIES! lol   I think it makes good sense that letting the shot sit for a mo…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 16, 2011 to Dead shots

3 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Phil Roberts

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service