sage's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"jackie and brady...just wanted to say thanks for offering your comments regarding re…"

sage replied Jan 6, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"hey, tommy...appreciate your feedback!  yes, i forgot to mention in my original disc…"

sage replied Jan 6, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"thanks for adding your thoughts, caty...i particular agree with your last line...som…"

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"john, thanks for contributing to the discussion. i need a goal like that...of having…"

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"steve, is your rancilio still for sale?   sage the coffee hound"

sage replied Jan 5, 2011 to Espresso machine and cart for sale

7 May 10, 2011
Reply by Jesse M

"lisa, what's an hourly wage?!  mostly just kidding, but it seems like so much of the…"

sage replied Jan 5, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"nathanael, i wish you had given me the heads up on that toyota dealership back in th…"

sage replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"shadow, thanks for taking a moment to offer your comments.  i know, the whole coffee…"

sage replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"jay, from the looks of that menu, i'd say your space is more like a working art musu…"

sage replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"victoria, i knew common sense still existed in some area of the world, and you broug…"

sage replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service