sage's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"i think becky has a pretty good common sense kind of attitude to the whole discussio…"

sage replied Jan 20, 2011 to

just now

"brady, sounds like a neat screan...sounds a bit pricey at 75 bucks.  would like to h…"

sage replied Jan 19, 2011 to Precision dispersion screen?

13 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"john, hi...i didn't experience any problems with the site loading.  i'm mixed about…"

sage replied Jan 19, 2011 to Coffee Lids

14 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by John Antignane

"andy, here's my two cents...am coming up on 9 years using my astoria grinder.  has b…"

sage replied Jan 18, 2011 to Astoria vs Mazzer, Malkhonig: Differences?

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Shadow

"thanks, going to the monkey right now!   sage the coffee hound"

sage replied Jan 18, 2011 to Employee Benifits

15 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"yeah, adam, imho, the divinity spiced chai is a bit on the sweet side...perhaps i co…"

sage replied Jan 18, 2011 to Retail Chai Tea Prices

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"adam, hey i like the pic of that white mercedes, by the way!  i used to have a reall…"

sage replied Jan 18, 2011 to Retail Chai Tea Prices

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"hey stickman, happy new year!, and thanks for contributing here to the discussion.  …"

sage replied Jan 15, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"hey john!  these days i take everything with a grain of salt!...in fact, i carry a s…"

sage replied Jan 9, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"marek, thanks for the ebay link...have gone on there from time to time, but haven't…"

sage replied Jan 9, 2011 to 50's sunbeam eclectic electric perculator! yeah-boy!

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sage

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service