sage's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with the general consensus here...it happens to us all, but i think attempti…"

sage replied Mar 7, 2011 to Charging for customer mistakes

15 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Spencer

"that's a really good point, john.  i think many of the technologies available are fu…"

sage replied Mar 7, 2011 to Accelerating Customer Service

15 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hon

"xcellent, stefan!...thanks for your reply. i didn't know square had been around that…"

sage replied Feb 17, 2011 to square

35 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"gary, about 2 years ago i decided to bring the 20oz on board, and i'm glad i did 'ca…"

sage replied Jan 31, 2011 to Cups n bottles

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Gary T

"dennis, wowwa!  you've got it all figured out...i like that!  sounds almost as good…"

sage replied Jan 30, 2011 to how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

"those are some good thoughts you added, laura, thanks!  i hear what you're saying ab…"

sage replied Jan 30, 2011 to how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

"da beach bum...best of luck with your new shop!  hang some pics here on bx!  maui?!…"

sage replied Jan 29, 2011 to Just opened!

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tom Mohr

"hey, hardworking employee, eric!  thanks for the reply!  thanks for your input and y…"

sage replied Jan 28, 2011 to how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

"hey everyone!, i'd like to jump in and jump on the bandwagon here!...i think this go…"

sage replied Jan 28, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"way to go, shadow! sage the coffee hound"

sage replied Jan 25, 2011 to charitable organizations that go "hand in hand" with coffee shops

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by sage

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service