Alexander Stephen Root's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! That makes sense.  Also, BPS is fantastic. I recommend you try the Sweetbird syr…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Jun 4, 2011 to a chocolate poll

26 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Alexander Stephen Root

"Where do you get your syrups? I thought Fontana was a brand only available through S…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Jun 3, 2011 to a chocolate poll

26 Jun 4, 2011

"Ron, how do you get Fontana syrups? I thought they were only available through Starb…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Jun 3, 2011 to a chocolate poll

26 Jun 4, 2011

"NS can do no wrong. It disappoints me when I hear things about inconsistency with LM…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied May 26, 2011 to La Marzocco baskets...what size do you use?

7 May 30, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

"I agree with Nick. According to recipes I've followed at corporate stores, we've yie…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied May 26, 2011 to COGS - Espresso based drinks versus drip coffee

18 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"Sparkling iced coffee sounds like heaven."

Alexander Stephen Root replied May 23, 2011 to Iced drinks that your proud to make

26 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Ian C.

"I agree most with the first point made in this discussion regarding communication fr…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Apr 22, 2011 to Attention all Bosses and owners!!! What your baristas wish you knew!

7 Apr 22, 2011

"I love it! I do agree on lightening the orange but it's a brilliant and inviting con…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Mar 15, 2011 to Critique my new menu

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Nick Cho

"This thread has made my day. I work in a corporate coffee store where the staff isn'…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Mar 15, 2011 to evolving as an owner

10 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by stephanie crocker

"@Brady I think the machine needs to be purchased with the groups already decided as…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Feb 13, 2011 to Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service