Alexander Stephen Root's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Was there a difference in the oiliness of the end product? Did you have to alter you…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Feb 3, 2011 to Customer claims new espresso blend is thin

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"I completely forgot you guys were open Greg! I can't believe that. Damn. Indigo is…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Dec 31, 2010 to New Orleans

14 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"@Melanie Lea -- PJ's Coffee is a local franchise which I worked for when starting ou…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Dec 28, 2010 to New Orleans

14 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"The franchise I work for pays from 6.5-7.5/hr for baristas. They make out the differ…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Dec 16, 2010 to what is average wage for a barista?

17 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"It's not on the same level as your incident, but our Schaerer Ambiente had some tech…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Dec 16, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I had a neighbor of mine from when I was a kid tell me this once. He came up to me…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Nov 25, 2010 to Nicest thing a customer has said

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

""This coffee shop is really damn clean whenever you're here.""

Alexander Stephen Root replied Nov 21, 2010 to Nicest thing a customer has said

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

"Do you have sound enclosures? If your model can fit them and you don't have one, I r…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Nov 20, 2010 to Tips on silencing our Vita-Mix

15 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Lisa B

"Here's my list of insane cleaning chores to do when it's dead in the store. - Don't…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Nov 5, 2010 to what to do?

22 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"- Keeping track of inventory is a huge HUGE thing. - Try to study the "flow" of your…"

Alexander Stephen Root replied Nov 5, 2010 to What non coffee things to know before opening a coffee shop

11 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Cash

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service