stephanie crocker's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"personally, and I say this as a baker, I am against mixes of any sort because invari…"

stephanie crocker replied Nov 20, 2008 to what are some of the best ready-made muffin brands???trying to solve the baking dillemma....thanks!!!!

1 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

"LLC. we own a house and didn't want to lose it. i don't think we had to pay more tha…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 28, 2008 to Legal Structure

4 Oct 28, 2008

"we just got some masonite and used the chalk board paint, but then when we used the…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 28, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"Is it feasible or would your landlord allow you to install any windows? I can't see…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 19, 2008 to panini grills-how to deal with the smoke in a kitchen with no windows?????????

7 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Evan

"we use silk soy milk and I really like it. Other people in seattle use Pac Soy or Pa…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 19, 2008 to Soy Milk - Vitasoy replacement needed

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

"awesome. thanks you guys!"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 14, 2008 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"like I said, we used puro caff and we can't get it into the CRACKS between the vacuu…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 13, 2008 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"it's a service ideas vacuum caraf and there is no indication that it is not for use…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 12, 2008 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"http://restaurant-equipment.hubert.com/milkchiller-milk-refrigerator-and-dispenser.h…"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 10, 2008 to Have you considered "Counter-Top Milk Dispensers"

16 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"caffe vita has green beans"

stephanie crocker replied Oct 6, 2008 to Where can I buy green coffee beans in Seattle?

6 Oct 6, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service