stephanie crocker's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"So I met with him last week asked him about the incident. He said that he had done a…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 25, 2012 to caught my employee using my kitchen for his own business

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Mohr

"Thanks so much for the feedback which has helped me clear my thoughts so that I don'…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 18, 2012 to caught my employee using my kitchen for his own business

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Mohr

"I think where this grey area originated was that most of my staff doesn't take break…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 16, 2012 to Texting on the job

7 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Ron Ingber

"we have the notebook thing and it works pretty well; however, it's mostly me remindi…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 15, 2012 to How the owner can get valuable info about the shop

7 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Sid Gauby

"hop to it espresso (could work in a whole spring angle since it's almost spring) we…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 14, 2012 to I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

"we have recently been noticing "chunks" forming with our pacific soy. we're just usi…"

stephanie crocker replied May 10, 2011 to Vegan Latte Art!?!?!

18 May 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Brown

"I think when we opened, I had to have my hands in everything because it was so diffi…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 17, 2011 to evolving as an owner

10 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by stephanie crocker

"what about when a customer asks for an americano with steamed soy? Isn't that basica…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 27, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"thanks. I thought so, and I suppose it seems reasonable...given that they are in bus…"

stephanie crocker replied Feb 19, 2010 to pos support contract

8 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

"my pos supplier is asking for $600/year for technical support via their 800 number.…"

stephanie crocker replied Feb 19, 2010 to pos support contract

8 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service