nik orosi's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"costumers telling me how to do their drink...like they know something.... im able to…"

nik orosi replied May 14, 2009 to What IRKS you while you work?

90 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by James Perini

"this is like quick sand...im falling into it... you are actually right...i used to h…"

nik orosi replied May 12, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"as humble as i can be, ask ishan for me...he will tell you some more about me.... "

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"honestly, i run my own caffe, roast for some 7 others and opening a second one. and…"

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"if you use auto steam, than you are not a BARISTA, you can work in starbucks but not…"

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"espresso and cappuccino cups for shots as we are training steaming, to see on the st…"

nik orosi replied May 11, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"im always training my baristi to work one milk on the left, next on the right... bra…"

nik orosi replied May 11, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"the language that should be used is in the hands of more than one. this is my winnin…"

nik orosi replied May 11, 2009 to WBC officiaL language

12 May 11, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"hm, shall i uncover slayer on baristaexchange or not? well, he deserve this all, ou…"

nik orosi replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"im on the way to la marzocco factory next month to test new machine so ill post more…"

nik orosi replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service