Chris Cockrell's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Fresh Market has Intelli too and Counter Culture but beware...look at the dates…"

Chris Cockrell replied Nov 13, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"Well done! "

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 7, 2009 to Coffee Shop Naming

16 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by david and maryann mumma

"I agree with Marshall... I would try somethying more local or tied to your communit…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 6, 2009 to Coffee Shop Naming

16 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by david and maryann mumma

"Maxwell House (Blue) then Folgers(Red), then back and forth. Something called Sanka…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 6, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"I'll throw ours into the ring... Our town (La Grange, Kentucky) has a train track…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 5, 2009 to

just now

"Many things can happen after resting. In my experiance with some origins the body de…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 5, 2009 to What coffee are you drinking today?

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"These are pics from the LaGrange Farmers Market in LaGrange, KY last weekend. This i…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 4, 2009 to What ratios and grind do you use for pour overs in your shop?

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"Mike - love the drip station. Did you make this? I hope to post pics of our new drip…"

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 4, 2009 to What ratios and grind do you use for pour overs in your shop?

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"I'm glad I followed this thread - I checked the measure on my scale and in fact 2 be…"

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"Tom - telll us about the roast... "

Chris Cockrell replied Aug 4, 2009 to What coffee are you drinking today?

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service