Lorenzo Perkins's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"You could also check out the sites Coffeegeek.com and Home-Barista.com for a wider s…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Feb 5, 2009 to Home Espresso Machine - Francis Francis or Starbucks Barista?

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jose Miguel

"Summermoon Cafe in Austin is a wood roasted coffee . . . can't speak much to the qua…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Jan 31, 2009 to Wood roasted coffee

16 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Is there a way to free pour a shamrock? maybe a series of hearts pointed at each oth…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Jan 21, 2009 to St Patrick's Day is coming... lets see your best shamrock, latte art!

6 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Ditto to what's been said above. We use rattleware brand straightsided pitchers, wit…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Jan 21, 2009 to Pitchers???

6 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Kyle Salmi

"Every morning when I open the cafe, as I'm cleaning the machine after my first test…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Jan 19, 2009 to Anyone else loose blood with their La Marzocco?

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

"We use french press for all our coffee, and there is little to no grumbling. We alwa…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Jan 15, 2009 to Doing away with drip>>.

14 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

"Brady, I could not agree with you more. I, like most baristas, started this as a hig…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Sippin on some of that CCC Kenya micorlot, and switching to their El Sal micorlot. F…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Nov 9, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I think the south central folks are still catching up on their sleep after the rager…"

Lorenzo Perkins replied Nov 4, 2008 to 2008-2009 South Central Regional Barista Competition RESULTS

6 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Scott Bruggman

"Cartel Coffee Labs rules! Awesome job guys . . ."

Lorenzo Perkins replied Nov 4, 2008 to 2008-2009 South West Regional Barista Competition RESULTS

7 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service