Chase Mann's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ken, great idea on the sharing bit ... I try to put up marketing tips & trick…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 21, 2011 to Marketing...for independents

19 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Stickman, I'm so glad I read your post.   I was getting ready to give a lecture on h…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 20, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"I'm in the process of redesigning my own website www.mycoffeepro.com but I have to b…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 20, 2011 to Websites

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jackie

"That's a cool looking site, but Flash is horrible for SEO purposes. "

Chase Mann replied Jan 20, 2011 to Websites

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jackie

"Great discussion, you really do have to check with state laws. I've worked from one…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 20, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I would love to get my hands on some pure robusta beans and have them professionally…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 20, 2011 to Arabica Vs. Robusta.

12 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

"I don't know if this really falls under "Barista Training" but I always like for my…"

Chase Mann replied Jan 12, 2011 to Barista Training Assignments

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"Haha, great video, you're a funny guy Nathanael.   Happy Holidays & Christmas Ch…"

Chase Mann replied Dec 24, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Thanks for the great link olivier, nice discussion to read through :-) Love the phot…"

Chase Mann replied Dec 18, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Hi Ronette, how about an update? What marketing methods are you trying? What's work…"

Chase Mann replied Dec 18, 2010 to Clever marketing and advertising musts

7 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Nancy Gebralter

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service