The Coffee Institute's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I know this is about tea...but I wanted to add something about Americanos... The bes…"

The Coffee Institute replied Sep 29, 2009 to Using the hot water dispenser from a single boiler machine to make tea....

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Barry Jarrett

"yeah..I am giving up now. Oh well. Who wants capps to go anyway? Philistines!"

The Coffee Institute replied Aug 24, 2009 to Where can I find 6 ounce cup lids?

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"We teach flavor in the pitcher. As Phil has said...there is no danger to your equipm…"

The Coffee Institute replied Aug 6, 2009 to Syrup in the cup or in the pitcher

27 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"To be a barista trainer you need to know how to train. You need to be a teacher. You…"

The Coffee Institute replied Aug 2, 2009 to What does it takes to become a Barista Trainer ?

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Zech

"Jason: I agree. Mixing does taste better. All about balance of priorities. Heaviest…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jul 27, 2009 to Latte Art "Ghosting"

14 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Gabe Windham

"Hi Lorenzo, I would pour as normal but stop the pour early right before you would se…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jul 26, 2009 to Latte Art "Ghosting"

14 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Gabe Windham

" This is ours!"

The Coffee Institute replied Jul 26, 2009 to

just now

"Welcome to "The Truman Show Neighborhood Coffee House""

The Coffee Institute replied Jul 24, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Hey Logan...this is Chris Deferio...friend of Les Strohman... hopefully I could make…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jul 15, 2009 to Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service