Mike Cannon's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Espresso Parts NW has/had them as well. We modified our pitcher almost immediately.…"

Mike Cannon replied Oct 27, 2008 to Handle-less pitcher

12 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"I downloaded Grand Archives album today that'll sound great in our cafe. Certainly w…"

Mike Cannon replied Oct 10, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"Thanks for posting the great pics of the final pours. I'm truly impressed hearing ab…"

Mike Cannon replied Sep 23, 2008 to Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

"I absolutely agree with the notion there should be more attention payed to where and…"

Mike Cannon replied Sep 21, 2008 to Chika Latte....

8 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Mike Cannon

"While I may be slightly biased, I'd like to echo the sentiment. I'm constantly amaze…"

Mike Cannon replied Sep 18, 2008 to Bow down and kiss Terry Z's monkey boots

18 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Brian Davey

"That the bulbous mermaid would want to shed a few pounds should come as no surprise…"

Mike Cannon replied Aug 17, 2008 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"It's a simple pleasure to serve a traditional coffee menu. And watching artful pours…"

Mike Cannon replied Aug 3, 2008 to Only 12oz, are you crazy?

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

""The Aurelia espresso machine as well as the MDX Grinder will be used at all competi…"

Mike Cannon replied Jul 31, 2008 to Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

"I find the cold-brewed Toddy to be exceptionally refreshing. Not everyone will care…"

Mike Cannon replied Jul 29, 2008 to How does everyone do Iced Coffee ?

12 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Sarah

"Emilie Simon is pretty good, too."

Mike Cannon replied Jul 24, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service