Mickael's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"wait wait.  the appia has an expansion valve in the brew system that should be set t…"

Mickael replied Jan 28, 2012 to pressure problem with my Appia compact 2 group.

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"The answer! Self heating french press http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=chef+…"

Mickael replied Jan 24, 2012 to Automatic Pour Over

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"The hard thing about becoming "just an espresso tech" is that it just doesn't work.…"

Mickael replied Nov 26, 2011 to Espresso Machine Technician Courses?

14 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Stephen Bricker

"looks awesome, i love the barista lights.  i haven't installed one yet even though I…"

Mickael replied Nov 20, 2011 to Rancilio Class 9 Unboxing and Install

8 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I would add that you want to make sure that the service provider has experience and…"

Mickael replied Nov 13, 2011 to La Marzocco vs. Unic?

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"Unless you want a giant super market style Bunn or Grindmaster, Baratza should work…"

Mickael replied Oct 20, 2011 to how to pick a grinder

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Everything Brady said is dead on! and as a technician I always recommend leaving the…"

Mickael replied Sep 5, 2011 to Portafilters in Groupheads! (or, as Happy Gilmore would say, "are you too good for your home?!")

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Brady

"The link below is for adjusting the grind on the Jada (hopefully that's your machine…"

Mickael replied Aug 25, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Hey Troy, Its highly recommended to use a flo jet or other pump device to supply pos…"

Mickael replied Aug 19, 2011 to Single group espresso machine for on-the-go

15 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Troy Lucas

"I know a customer that uses a Vivaldi on weekends at a busy park.  He hasn't had any…"

Mickael replied Aug 18, 2011 to Single group espresso machine for on-the-go

15 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Troy Lucas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service