Joona Suominen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems to be up and running again. Big ups for Zachary & other sprudge crew for c…"

Joona Suominen replied Jan 31, 2011 to What happened to Sprudge!!!???

11 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"International Dairy journal has released god knows how many articles on the subject…"

Joona Suominen replied Jan 6, 2011 to Milk scalding...

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Joona Suominen

"I have to admit that I haven't really followed J-Ho's blog these days and probably h…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 27, 2010 to Marco: Uber Boiler - Has anyone worked with one of these?

29 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Jay: Stiff little me missed the link to your blog on your first reply, but shouts fo…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 26, 2010 to Marco: Uber Boiler - Has anyone worked with one of these?

29 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Clover also brews coffee where as uber just makes water.  "

Joona Suominen replied Dec 26, 2010 to Marco: Uber Boiler - Has anyone worked with one of these?

29 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Not quite worked but played with it few times. I think the pricepoint is around 4000…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 24, 2010 to Marco: Uber Boiler - Has anyone worked with one of these?

29 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I think it's a good starting point to address the possible attitudes that the dirty…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 20, 2010 to How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Nathanael: You may seek consolation while dealing with lawsuits from the knowledge t…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 17, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Moccamasters are amazing and will last a lifetime but it's going to be little bit mo…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 1, 2010 to For the coffee drinker, not the coffee lover

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"no probs ronette. As with most confronting things we encounter on our lives, it tak…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 1, 2010 to NY Times coffee article.

17 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Fred Edge

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service