Benjamin H Wilkinson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Wiggles- we definitely jammed it up in Easton. I appreciated your comments on sched…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Apr 2, 2008 to Looking for Room to Share/Couch at NERBC.

4 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by wiggles

"Any couches for coffee crashing in Easton, or, temporary hostels for hordes of hungr…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 28, 2008 to Counter Culture Coffee Presents the 2008 Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Barista Jam

6 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Benjamin H Wilkinson

"Alex, I was hoping to find somewhere extremely cheap to stay, but, haven't looked ye…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 28, 2008 to Counter Culture Coffee Presents the 2008 Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Barista Jam

6 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Benjamin H Wilkinson

"Thanks Jason. I appreciate the encouragement. Maybe I'll pick your brain about signa…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 12, 2008 to I am a tamper! And how? (RBC Tamper Size?)

21 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Nick Cho

"Jason, sorry I forgot to include that. Presently, I'm consistently dosing 18 grams i…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 12, 2008 to I am a tamper! And how? (RBC Tamper Size?)

21 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Nick Cho

"Does anyone use a staub tamp in a 58mm basket? Which tamper size do you prefer? I'm…"

21 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Nick Cho

"Thank you. So, if during practice time, someone has trouble one can request replacem…"

21 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Nick Cho

"A styrofoam cup 8-10 oz works okay as a hack method. Shoved into the grouphead of a…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 4, 2008 to Machine Temp?

4 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Stickman

"EPNW diligently found my order and is shipping the correct tamper. Thank you. Thank…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 3, 2008 to

just now

"Jason. Thanks. I just needed someone out there to say it officially (or not). I can'…"

Benjamin H Wilkinson replied Feb 2, 2008 to What cups do you like for competition?

12 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by chris ganger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service