Bill Warnock's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"thats why i said about stoping it in the middle of the shot. but if you adjust the g…"

Bill Warnock replied Feb 11, 2009 to sorry..i know..but i have a question about the starbucks verismo maschines

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"oh me me me me i got this one you can pull a "ristretto" shot technically but you…"

Bill Warnock replied Feb 11, 2009 to sorry..i know..but i have a question about the starbucks verismo maschines

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"whats the retail price on it. i think it looks dead sexy even with the cast x legs"

Bill Warnock replied Feb 3, 2009 to The New Slayer Espresso Machine

15 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Hah that is a coincidence... I'll be sure to tell them. do you know anything of an…"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 28, 2009 to NERBC

14 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"from Pittsburgh, and I'm a tech for espresso solutions. you planing on showin up fo…"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 27, 2009 to NERBC

14 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"wow at 7k thats a steal? or am i reading that wrong? nice machine someone buy it"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 27, 2009 to Faema E61 Legend Espresso Machine

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by David Barber

"i'll be there not competing though. nice fish btw... striper????"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 27, 2009 to NERBC

14 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"hope this helps if you can read my touch pad writing"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 10, 2009 to How do you make dosing changes on the Swift Grinder

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

"Time, pressure, amount of espresso and temperature are all variables you can't live…"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 7, 2009 to When do I start timing a shot?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Brady

"basically the swift has a spinning impeller at the bottom where you put the pf in, t…"

Bill Warnock replied Jan 3, 2009 to How do you make dosing changes on the Swift Grinder

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service